Premier's NSW Export Awards 2017
10 May 2017
PREMIER'S NSW EXPORT AWARDS 2017
Date: 10 May 2017
The Export Council of Australia is looking for Master’s degree students (domestic and international) who are interested in working with successful international businesses.
The 2017 Premier’s New South Wales Export Awards is a recognition program that acknowledges the important contribution that NSW exporting businesses make to our state’s economy through job creation and increased prosperity in the community.
As part of the program, successful students will work in teams of two to assist NSW exporters in completing their application for the NSW Export Awards. You will gain valuable work experience and extend your networks.
As part of the project you will:
1. Undertake preliminary research on a select groups of companies you have been assigned
2. Prepare for an interview with the company to obtain the relevant information you require to complete a submission on their behalf
3. Meet with the company personally or interview the company via Skype to gather the relevant information regarding their international business activities
4. Draft a submission for the awards application to be sent to the company
Your main role in assisting the companies with the application process is to prepare sections of the application that concentrate on:
- Company history and background on their international success
- International Marketing Strategy
- International export strategy: operations, risk management, finance etc.
- Future objectives for the company: markets, operations etc
For full information on the program, including information on how to apply, please download this flyer.